At Colorado Access, we want to make sure you get the most from your health plan. One of the ways we help you do this is through our Care Management Program.
A big part of our Care Management Program is the care management team. The care management team is made up of healthcare professionals called care managers. We have care managers with knowledge about many different health conditions, including:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- And More!
Care Management Can:
Help you find a Primary Care Provider (PCP) / Medical Home.
A medical home is the one provider you see when you need a checkup or get sick or hurt. When you have a medical home, all of your medical records are in one place and your provider gets to know you so that you get the best care possible.
Help you stick to your treatment plan and learn more about self care
This means that care management can help you:
- Have the tools to take care of any healthcare needs you may have.
- With weight management.
- Set up a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Quit smoking.
- Help you follow-up with your providers.
- Help make sure all of your providers are working together.
- Help you find community resources for things like food, transportation, housing and dental care.
- And much more!